The following list of collections of collections of Data Science and Big Data Analytics Best Practices, Lessons Learned, and Success Stories is an updated version of a previous list posted here.
The flood of articles, webinars, and conferences related to Big Data is generating its own “infoglut”. Consequently, it is really helpful when you find resources that summarize many of the top developments in one place — a sort of “Cliff Notes” for Big Data. Here are 10 meta-resources that I have found useful, plus one additional collection that I authored:
- 9 Amazing Ways Big Data Is Used Today to Change the World
- Personal Data: The Emergence of a New Asset Class
- Big Data Best Practices (90+ examples)
- 25 Data Stories from GNIP
- Big Data, Bigger Opportunities
- Examples of Big Data Projects
- 20 Examples of ROI and Results from Big Data Analytics
- Mega Collection of Data Science Keywords, Books and Terminology
- Data Science Capability Handbook (Best Practices and Lessons Learned)
- Comprehensive Curated Collection of Resources for Python, R, and Data Science
- Big Data A to Z – The Annotated Glossary of my Favorite Data Scienc…
The first 4 of those are described in more detail at: http://www.mapr.com/blog/big-data-and-hadoop-competitive-advantage-…
There are certainly other meta-resources that provide excellent summaries and highlights from the Big Data universe. Please post some of your favorites in the Comments below.